The brief descriptions below are designed to familiarize you with our staff's training, professional credentials and work experience.
Suha Kassab, D.P.M.
- Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio
- Awarded: Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, 1986
- Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan
- Awarded: Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy, 1982
RESIDENCY: The Central New England Podiatric Residency Program
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Joslin Diabetes Center
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- West Roxbury Veterans Administration Hospital
- Brockton Veterans Administration Hospital
- Allen Park VA Hospital: Specialized in diabetic wound management, foot surgery, and general podiatric medial care.
- Private Practice since 1988
- Residency: Massachusetts General Hospital and New Hampshire basic program included podiatry,orthopedics, rheumatology, Anesthesia, diabetology.
- Pharmacist: University Hospital, Cleveland, Ohio
- Pharmacology Teaching Assistant: Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, Department of Basic Science
- Pharmacy Intern: William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, Michigan and Grace Hospital, Northwest Detroit, Michigan
RESEARCH & PUBLICATIONS: Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- "Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs"
- "The Effect of Cimetidine & Acetaminophen Metabolism On Rats' Livers" (Department of Pharmacology)
- Contributed research on Osteogenesis Imperfecta for the American College of Podopediatrics Mini-Research Manual
- Atlanta Hospital and Regional Diabetic Center, Atlanta, Georgia
- Broad Street Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- V.A. Medical Center, Leavenworth, Kansas
- Beaver Valley Geriatric Center, Monica, Pennsylvania
TEACHING EXPERIENCE/COMMUNITY SERVICE:
- Riverside Hospital, Trenton, Michigan: Taught diabetes and foot care to staff and patients
- Roseville Retirement Home, Roseville, Michigan: Lecture on peripheral vascular disease to residents
PROFESSIONAL SOCIETY MEMBERSHIP:
- American Academy of Professional Practice Management
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Michigan Podiatric Medical Association
- National Arab-American Medical Association
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Arab-Chaldean Medical Association
- Bloomfield Hills Chamber of Commerce
- Michigan Podiatric License
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support & Basic Life Support (ACLS CPR)